Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Dear in Christ.

Dearest Beloved one,
 
Based on your profile, l am happy to request for your assistance and also  to go into business relationship with you, i believe that you will not betaryed the trust which i am going to lay on you.
 
I am Miss Marina Koffi, 21 years old and the only daughter of my late parents MR.and MRS Joel Koffi. My father was a highly reputable busnness magnet-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on 12th.Febuary 2005.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time.
 
But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 4 years old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on Febuary 12th 2005 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told her that he has the sum of(USD$7.5 000 000) seven milion five hundred thousand dollars left in a bank here in abidjan, that i should contact the bank for them to know me as his next of kin wich i have did as he instructed, 
 
He also told the secretary that i should not let any of his relations to know about this because he was kiled by them in other to take all his properties, That i should seek for a foriegn partner abroad and trasfer that money into his or her account and also travel with him or her in other to continue my Education and also to start a Bussines relationship with the person,
 
My dear, this is why i come incontact with you in order to transfer that mony into your account and also to preper my paper to come over there so that i can continue my Education because if my late father relatives know about this, they will do nothing but to kill me in other to take hold of every thing, 

I am just 21 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.
My dear, i am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards and your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
 
Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
 
1. Can I completely trust you?
2.Can you accept me as your own blood Sister? 
3.What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you? 
 
Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible with your full assurance that you will not disapoint me in this issue so that i can give you the contact of the Bank where my late Father deposited that money for you contact them on how they will transfer that to your account,
 
Thank you soo much for your understanding and may almighty God bless you and your Family to the glory of almighty God in Jesus name Amen, 
My sincere regards,
Mis Marina Koffi.


Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers
Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW


Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers
Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home