Monday, September 11, 2006

Greetings! from Sonata Kombo.

Greetings! from Sonata Kombo.
Abidjan-Cote d'ivoire.

Dearest One,

My name is miss sonata kombo, the only daughter of late mr. and mrs kombo,my
father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant based in Abidjan,
theeconomiccapital city of ivory coast before he was poisoned to death by
his businessassociates on one of their outing to discuss on a business. When
my mother died on the 21st October 1989, my father took me so special
because i am the only child.

Before the death of my father on 29th June 2005 in a private hospital here
in Abidjan. he secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a
sum of us$5.6Million left in a suspense account in a local bank here in
Abidjan.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was
poisoned by his business associates. That i should seek for a foreign
partner in a country of my choice to help me transfer this money into
his/her account for investment purposes and furtherance of my education
carrier, honestly i am now seeking your assistance in moving this money out
of this country to your own country, i am willing to give you some
percentage on our agreement.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.
Yours Sincerely,
I am Miss Sonata Kombo.

_________________________________________________________________
Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home